Gifts to honor, celebrate or remember are meaningful ways to support the work being done by the Foundation every day to improve access to healthcare for the underserved in our communities, educate and inspire future healthcare providers and promote the courage, confidence and emotional well-being of individuals and their families facing cancer. We will send a personalized tribute card notifying whomever you designate of the gift you have made in their honor or in their loved one’s memory.
Gifts to Honor
• Honor someone who has made a difference in your life or the life of someone special to you.
• Express your gratitude to your Summit Medical Group Healthcare Hero.
• Celebrate a life milestone or special occasion such as a wedding, anniversary or birth
Gifts to Remember
• Offer your condolences to a friend or family member who has lost a loved one – share their loss and convey your sympathy in their time of sorrow.
Gifts in Memorial
• Invite others to make memorial donations for a member of your family. Ask the funeral director to include the following in the obituary notice: The family gratefully requests memorial contributions be made to the Summit Medical Group Foundation, 890 Mountain Ave., Suite 305, New Providence, NJ 07974 or online at smg-foundation.org/donate.
Specialized Gifts and Naming Opportunities
• You may also choose to honor or remember an individual by naming a piece of art through our Artful Healing program. Click here to learn more.
• To learn more about additional naming opportunities, please contact our Director of Development at 908-219-6085 or email@example.com.