Gifts to honor, celebrate or remember others are meaningful ways to support the work being done by Summit Health Cares every day to help our neighbors in underserved communities gain access to the medical, educational and social services they need to live a healthier life. With your Tribute Gift, we will send a personalized tribute card notifying whomever you designate that a gift was made in their honor or in their loved one’s memory. This can be anonymous or can include your name to let them know that you were responsible for the donation.
Gifts to Honor
- Honor someone who has made a difference in your life or the life of someone special to you.
- Express your gratitude to your Summit Health “Health Care Hero,” demonstrating how much their care has meant to you.
- Celebrate a life milestone or special occasion such as a wedding, anniversary or birth.
Gifts to Remember
- Offer your condolences to a friend or family member who has lost a loved one – share their loss and convey your sympathy in their time of sorrow.
Gifts in Memorial
- Invite others to make memorial donations for a member of your family. Ask the funeral director to include the following in the obituary notice: The family gratefully requests memorial contributions be made to Summit Health Cares, 150 Floral Ave, New Providence, NJ 07974 or online at smg-foundation.org/donate.
Specialized Gifts and Naming Opportunities
- You may also choose to honor or remember an individual by naming a piece of art through our Artful Healing program. Click here to learn more.
- If you have additional questions or would like to learn more about additional naming opportunities, please contact Joe Finocchiaro, Vice President of Development & Marketing at email@example.com.